Points of Views
Thought leadership tells an audience that your company has the vision, knowledge and experience to get the job done. Here is a selection of point of view articles Debbie developed for various clients:
- NEW--Customer Tolerance Research Point of View - Summarized client's primary research and insights into the critical service elements (i.e., first call resolution, overall wait and handle time, etc.), that can be improved to increase customer satisfaction.
- NEW--Knowledge Management in Customer Service Point of View - Outlined the importance of adopting an end-to-end knowledge management strategy to deliver a better customer experience.
- Fast Food Lean - Wrote a conversation starter describing the risks of rushing through a Lean implementation and the benefits of getting back to basics.
- Customer-as-a-Service Point of View - Created thought leadership to illustrate client’s point of view on using social media to transform peer-to-peer interactions.
- Project Leadership Essentials - Ghostwrote and edited internal articles to codify Point B's vision of successful project leadership.
- Global Consulting, Technology & Outsourcing Company Innovation - Ghostwrote a point of view describing the benefits of a steady and strategic approach to innovation, even during an economic downturn.
- Outsourcing in Japan - Working with subject matter experts, wrote an article examining outsourcing strategy and market in Japan - and how the client company has the capabilities to deliver results in this marketplace.
- Testing Center of Excellence - Wrote a point of view contrasting traditional testing approaches to an industrialized testing model, which is available through the client company's global delivery network.
- Network Business Process Outsourcing - Developed an opinion piece outlining the client company's forward-thinking approach to outsourcing select network operations to reduce costs.
Back to Top